August 15, 2017

Recently

I've been busy in the studio the past month working on new cards & prints and a new painting collection, the latter of which will be released on Tuesday, August 29th. 



I also have added several upcoming shows & events to my schedule for the Fall and Winter (see tab at top of page). 



 Here's a look into my studio and a little sneak peek of the paintings for the upcoming release! 


 still working with my new Flashe vinyl paints. LOVE the colors

Studio shelfie

New interior styled in my home (because why not enjoy them for a bit before they sell?)

cannot get enough of the blooming Crepe Myrtles in our neighborhood

always covered in paint

stacks of new works

 back to school supplies!!

prepping a wholesale order

painting details on a new piece

Don't forget to check out the new paintings in my shop on August 29th!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment