July 14, 2017

"Perspective" at The Art League

In June my piece "The Artist's Studio V" was accepted into The Art League's juried show entitled "Perspective" at The Torpedo Factory.


I was honored to find out that my painting was awarded Honorable Mention! 






Show notes from the juror David Carter:

"Jennifer Allevato’s The Artist’s Studio, “nicely echoes Matisse’s The Red Studio and it’s flattened perspective. The viewer is looking in at the studio, and there’s a painting on the easel that artist is creating of the studio. The artist has provided us with several different perspectives.”




Unfortunately, the opening was so crowded that I didn't get any other photos of the show. My bad. 





It was a great show, though! 
Thanks to the Art League! 


painting available here




No comments:

Post a Comment