July 10, 2017

My Chromatic Studio

I recently completed a project on my Instagram entitled "My Chromatic Studio"



My studio is a bit of a blank box with white walls and a natural wood floor, but I always receive comments on how bright and colorful it is due to all my art and supplies.



So I decided to showcase some of my supplies, grouped by color, within one of my butcher paint trays (to help contain the size). 
I ended up with 28 unique, colorful groupings under the hashtag #mychromaticstudio

Here they are!

Red


Fuchsia


 Blush


Peach/ Coral


Orange


Yellow


Yellow-Green


Mint and Olive


Kelly Green


Dark/ Forest Green


Teal


Turquoise


Cerulean


Cobalt Blue


Navy Blue


Periwinkle


Lavender


Purple/ Violet


 Red-Violet


 Sepia/ Brown


Tan


Gold


Silver


Grey


Black


White


Clear


Rainbow



My Chromatic Studio


I invite you to share your studio supplies with the hashtag #mychromaticstudio 




No comments:

Post a Comment