June 30, 2017

100 days project update: days 81- 90

You all... I mean, when I commit to something... 

 I mean, who could resist this pink sofa?!
 

Yes, I started this project in May of 2016. Yes, I'm still working on it. 
And guess what... I only have 10 left! 



Without further ado, days 81-90:


 
Day 81


Day 82

Day 83

Day 84

 Day 84 in progress

Day 85

Day 86

Day 87

Day 88

Day 89

Day 90
 no background on this one! I felt the intense colors of the florals needed a white background so they would really pop. 


 Day 90 in progress -- set-up was a little more rustic because we were on vacation



Days 81 - 90

Added some more tablescapes to my collection. It's so fun to see the progression, especially in terms of color useage and subject. 
 

See previous sketchbook project updates here, here, here, here, here, here,
here, and here


No comments:

Post a Comment