May 21, 2015

Fair and One Square



I entered a painting into the Fair & One Square show at the Anton Art Center recently. It was a small works show - 12" and smaller. 


 I was unfortunately unable to attend the opening reception, but found out my painting Vineyard won Third Place! This was super exciting because the piece was a bit of a deviation from my regular style but, like all my pieces, its focus was color and interpretation of form.


 My husband and I were able to squeeze in a trip to the gallery after the opening, about 10 minutes before they closed (ha, it was a very busy weekend and we unfortunately live well over an hour away), so I was rushing to get photos. Such a pretty space! 


A couple of other winners. 



 awkward selfie! Thanks, Anton! We'll see you again soon for the Mount Clemens Art Fair! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment