August 31, 2017

Hurricane Harvey Relief

Last year my home state of West Virginia experienced devastating flooding, and I was able to make several donations to the Red Cross for relief efforts thanks to your all's generosity. 

 



To help aid in relief efforts for those affected by Hurricane Harvey recently in Texas and the surrounding areas, I am donating 100% of the proceeds from the sale of my Texas state print to the American Red Cross' Harvey Relief Fund 
now through September 14

This sweet print was hand-painted in watercolors and features the Texas state flower (bluebonnets) 
and hand-painted lettering. 

Prints are $25 (plus shipping), so every print purchase will give $25 toward Harvey Relief! 
 

You can purchase this print here in my Etsy shop.  








No comments:

Post a Comment