March 09, 2017

Charleston ArtWalk

I am so excited to be participating in the Downtown Charleston ArtWalk on March 16 
in Charleston, West Virginia (my hometown)!



The ArtWalk is a "free self-guided walking tour of Downtown Charleston’s shops, galleries and businesses featuring regional art and performances." 

This is the ArtWalk's 15th year, and the first of the 2017 season. My venue will be The Dressmaker's Closet, which newly relocated to Quarrier Street from South Hills a couple of months ago.  Julie, owner of The Dressmaker's Closet, and her team are incredibly talented and I was honored to be asked to display for their inaugural ArtWalk




I will be showing lots of original work, including several new paintings, and will also have a few prints & cards for sale.



Thanks so much to The Dressmaker's Closet for featuring my work. 
The ArtWalk is next Thursday, March 16th from 5-8pm. 
Hope to see you there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment