September 30, 2014

Sweet


There are few things I like more than sweets. No, it's not really healthy, but most people seem to have a preference for something - salty, fatty, spicy, kale-y - and mine is for sugar.

In fact, once when I was 4, I even went so far as to steal the sugar bowl from the kitchen counter and hid with it and a spoon in my closet. I was eventually found by my grandmother, who was getting very nervous as she hadn't seen or heard me in several minutes. 
Everyone knows a silent child is a sneaky child. 

As an adult, I try to stay away from sugar but it never works out. "Everything in moderation." ha. Tell that to Cookie Monster. 

Calling someone "sweet," however, is calorie and cavity-free. It's also nice, and I guess that's a win. 
I dunno, let me eat this cookie and I'll get back to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment