May 02, 2014

Inspirational Christian Prints

My new line of inspirational Christian art prints is something I've been thinking about and working on for a while.


I really wanted to be able to share my faith in a beautiful and meaningful way.



I chose some of my favorite verses, and ones that really inspired striking imagery. 



Each is hand painted in watercolor, gouache, acrylic, and/or ink and then scanned into the computer. There is a little bit of photoshop clean-up, usually on the lettering, so that it prints cleanly (watercolors tend to have finite overbleed), but I really wanted to capture the original colors and brushstrokes as accurately as possible.



By offering them as prints, I'm able to make as many as I want or need of each and allow them to hopefully inspire and encourage many others. 



Most are offered as 8.5" x 11" prints in the shop, and I hope to add 11" x 14" soon. 
I have several more in my sketchbook already that I'm excited to paint soon!

Do you have any verses you'd like to see as a print?

No comments:

Post a Comment