May 01, 2014

Announcing.... archival art prints!

I am finally able to offer prints in my shop!


They are all printed in-house with archival pigment inks on archival Epson paper (textured matte bright white 100% cotton). The textured paper really captures the feel of the original painting and makes each print look like fine art.


The color results are just gorgeous on this printer and look almost identical to the originals! 


I will be adding more in the next few days, and they will be offered in a couple different sizes, though not every print will be available in every size. 

I tried out several different papers, all with different results, as you can see below. It's amazing the difference in color you can get just by using different paper. (And these were all matte papers, don't even get me started on glossy). 




I am very happy with the final results, though - I think the colors are beautiful! 



Make sure to check the shop in the next few days!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment