May 16, 2017

2017 Minted Holiday Card Contest

Hey, y'all! 



I decided to enter the Minted Holiday Photo card design contest again this year! This is my second year to enter. I know most people send photo cards at Christmas nowadays, and this is the easiest way for my designs to appear with photos. I created 12 designs; each design was hand-painted, so they are unique but still very much in my style.

So if you'd like to see these as options for sale on Minted this holiday season, I need your votes! Sign in to Minted to rate each entry (1 through 5, with 5 being the highest). Feel free to "heart" it, too - it's not part of the vote but it ups the hype! ;)  You only need to vote on each entry once.

(direct links to each design below) 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Voting closes Tuesday, May 30.

Don't have a Minted account? You can sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment