January 25, 2017

Recently

Recently in and around the studio



 starting off 2017 in the studio


 
Still having fun with my favorite Acryla gouache



 experimenting with new color palettes 


 Working on some new projects -- coming soon! 


 Instagram is where you can find me the most



 messy palettes = work! 


 Not sure I mentioned it before, but I added several new state prints to the shop at the end of last year. I am still not finished with all of them, but 30 out of 52 isn't bad! (52 because D.C. and The Great Lakes).

I also updated the Ohio and North Carolina prints to include their state flowers (my original few prints from the series didn't have that), so now all states feature their state flower, along with the hand-lettered name and watercolor outline. 

Fun fact: Popular state flowers include Violet, Dogwood, and the Mountain Laurel


No comments:

Post a Comment