October 13, 2016

Holiday 2016

It's that time -- new holiday cards are here! I have 4 new designs this year to add to the holiday collection.


First is the Visions of Sugarplums card
I know the phrase is from the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas," but anything sugarplum just makes me thinks of The Nutcracker-- dreamy, pink, sugary goodness. 




I also created 2 locally-themed cards:

 Featuring a gold* shape of Virginia with painted poinsettias and a painted banner with hand lettering (*non-metallic ink)





Featuring a green watercolor shape of the District outlined in holly with a painted banner and hand lettering



And finally... my first New Year's card!


 Featuring a watercolor champagne pink background with blank and gold* hand lettering and champagne bubbles! (*non-metallic ink)



More of the holiday collection:



Which is your favorite?

 

Check out the full collection of holiday cards here
See my custom photo cards available via Minted here

No comments:

Post a Comment