April 04, 2016

New paintings in the shop!

I just released a new collection of 7 paintings to my shop
All are acrylic on wooden cradleboard. 



Three were painted very recently, a few were painted in 2015 (and one is from 2014! I'm such a procrastinator!), but with moving and the holidays, I never got around to listing them... They've never been for sale! 
But NOW they're all available! 


This painting has an almost translucent background, making the designs of the paper beneath very pronounced.  

Detail



From a Table in Charleston  - 16"x20" - UPDATE-- SOLD

This one is the largest in my collection. In fact, it's the largest painting I've ever listed in my shop (I've painted many much larger that I've sold through galleries/ in person). You may remember this piece from here
 

Detail



I had a lot of fun with color with these. Some are brighter, some are softer.

A Bouquet for Jane - 9x12" - UPDATE-- SOLD




Motorless City - 11x14"

this bike painting has book pages on it, not just my signature pattern paper. 
So much visual texture!  

detail



I actually painted this sweet painting way back in 2014, but sometimes artists  (coughmecough) get sentimental and hold onto pieces for a while. In fact, this piece was created before I started using the pattern paper! It's a very sweet painting. (I also have the print available via Minted)



So I'm very sorry for being unreasonably slow to list these pieces -- some of my favorites ever -- but to every thing there is a season, right?


Find them all here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment